In today’s fast moving world, the influence of social media keeps growing. From sharing Facebook updates to posting photos on Instagram to communicating with followers on Twitter, social media is everywhere.
With such a big influence on the world we live in, social media can be a game changer for companies and the way the conduct business. Whether you’re doing online marketing, advertising or looking to increase your company’s search engine optimization (SEO) profile, here are 14 things to think about when it comes to social media marketing benefits.
- A report from SalesForce Marketing Cloud found that 83 percent of customers ‘love or ‘like’ when a business responds to them on social media.
- Almost all (94 percent) of B2B marketers use LinkedIn as part of their content strategy.
- Google receives more than 100 billion searches per month.
- Approximately 70 percent of the links search users click on are organic.
- The Pew Research Center finds t
Clothing is important, this is a blatantly obvious fact. Not only is clothing important for covering the parts of ourselves that we very much want to cover, but it is also ideal for protecting our bodies from the elements. With clothing, we can keep ourselves warm or we can keep our skin out of direct sunlight. We can help to regulate the temperature of our bodies in a way that our bodies are not capable of doing on their own. But clothing, aside from being incredibly functional, can be used for creative expression as well. The world of fashion has taken off not only here in the United States but in many other parts of the world as well. Fashion and style play an important role in the lives of many, be they extravagant dressers or those who like a more simple look. With the many uses and purposes of clothing, the apparel industry here in the United States is not only one that is surviving, but one that is also thriving.
In fact, by the time that the year of 2016 had drawn to a clo